My Viking Knit Jewelry Embellishments tutorial is an ebook that takes viking knit chain to the next level. Instead of a plain chain (which is of course lovely in its own right), you can make it into amazing jewelry.
Color. That is one thing that helps to make jewelry stand out. Embellishments. Beads of different shapes and sizes. Putting color and beads together makes for some awesome viking knit!
What’s in This Tutorial?
Well, the Royalty Bracelet (photo on the right) is one of the projects in the ebook. And there are three others – two more bracelets and a necklace. In order to make these, you will learn the following:
- How to use colored wire effectively. Not all colored wire is the same (even within the same manufacturer) and so I list the do’s and don’t of using the wire…before you spend a lot of money and find you bought the wrong kind.
- Knitting with beads. While I did include knitting seed beads into my first ebook, this one shows how to knit larger beads.
- Embellishing with beads. The small seed beads can lend a big impact! I teach how to make endcaps of the beads, adding them as bands and as inserts. I even tell you how to make a beaded bead!
- Triple knit. True, it’s similar to double knit, but there are some things you need to know before starting a triple knit project. And of course, I show how to make the triple knit effectively.
- Knit overlay. Ever wish you could use two different colors of wire at once? Now you can, using the knit overlay method. It gives an organic look and feel to the viking knit jewelry.
And there is even more in the tutorial. It’s full of information, step-by-step instructions and (I hope) it’s fun to read. 🙂
What Do You Need to Know?
This ebook tutorial does not teach you how to make a basic viking knit chain. You need to know how to make viking knit before you try the projects.
(If you don’t already know how to make viking knit chain, then check out my Intro to Viking Knit Jewelry which does teach you how.)
While it’s helpful if you know some basic beadweaving, I do show you how to do the stitches. So even if you’ve only done stringing, you should be fine.
Get the Tutorial
This part is really easy!
There’s a button just below that you can click to buy it. The tutorial is 40 pages long and has 91 photos, and even so, only costs $10.
This is a digital ebook is in a PDF format, so it’s an immediate download. You will also get an email with a download link, to make double-sure you get your copy. And while you are welcome to print a copy for your own use, please don’t share it with anyone else (thanks!).
(Remember — since it is a digital download, you can get a copy day or night, no waiting.)
And if you’re still not quite sure (or even if you are, for that matter, LOL), I’ve got a video for you that shows a little more about the ebook.
Take a look just below…
Thanks again for watching. And…happy knitting! 🙂